Certified Nursing Assistant - Behavioral Health - Full Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospitalΓÇÖs highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, WomenΓÇÖs Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients in the behavioral health unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of a patient.
- Possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to prove the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
- May be required to assist with other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Requires current C.N.A.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Mental health C.N.A. experience preferred
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
ΓÇ£Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.ΓÇ¥