CNA - Behavioral Health - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to acutely ill patients.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of a patient.
- Possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to prove the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires current C.N.A. valid in the state of Utah.
- Must have current BLS (CPR) issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Prefer one year of C.N.A. experience.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”