CT Technologist - Full Time - Temporary (12 Weeks) - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Rotating on-call shifts may be required.
- Responsible for the performance of imaging procedures by the application of ionization radiation or other diagnostic methods to produce images as would be required under a variety of conditions on patient of all ages from pediatric to geriatric.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Utah State license and current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- 3-5 years CT Tech experience desired.
- MRI experience a plus.
- Experience with Philips and GE equipment a plus.
- Must have great customer service skills.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran