Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Protects life and property of all persons on hospital premises and patrols hospital buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft, and vandalism. Secures, unlocks and protects hospital buildings.Responds to security needs of the hospital personnel, patients, and visitors.Participates in performance improvement activities. Other duties as assigned.
- Must have open availability. Will work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Assists Maintenance Mechanics when needed.
- Previous security, military or police experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well in stressful conditions.
- Able to lift up to 150 lbs.
- Able to continuously walk during rounds, also run as needed and must be in excellent physical condition
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”