Dietician - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Current Utah Dietician License.
- Proof of passing the national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Current Utah Food Handlers Permit.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Previous clinical dietician experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- Additional languages preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran