Director of Plant Operations and Maintenance - Full Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or five years equivalent experience required.
- Must have excellent knowledge of building construction, HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems, and building and fire safety codes.
- 3 - 5 years recent experience as manager of plant operations in an acute hospital setting, including experience in disaster planning and fire regulations.
- Membership in the American Society of Hospital Engineers and/or National Fire Prevention Association preferred
- Able to read,write and communicate effectively in English.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.