Director of Women's Services - Registered Nurse - Full Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Director of Women's Services
The Director is responsible for planning, organizing, and influencing department activities and the delivery of patient care. The Director must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the ages of the patients served on his or her assigned units. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the units policies and procedures and skills check lists.
Women's Services includes Labor & Delivery, NICU, Well Baby, Nursery, and OB/ GYN.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN or Masters preferred.
- Must possess a current Utah State RN license.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must have 5 years management experience
- Must have 5 years Labor and Delivery experience.
- Must have good communication skills with staff and physicians.
- Must have a background in operations and financial knowledge.
- Able to prioritize and mentor staff.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, verbal and written.
"Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."