EMT - Part Time
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department Director, Clinical Coordinator and Registered Nurse (RN) on duty, the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) is responsible for providing efficient, rapid and safe patient care to the critically ill and injured. The EMT functions as a member of a team of health care professionals who staff the Emergency Department 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Other duties as assigned.
- Must be certified as an advanced EMT in the state of Utah
- May be required to work every other weekend.
- Will work under the direction of RN's and Physicians in Emergency Department.
- Provides direct patient care in a stressful environment.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written
“Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”???