Endoscopy Tech - Full Time
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to acutely ill patients in the GI Lab & PACU departments. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of a patient. Possess the ability to identify each requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and to proved the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists. May be required to work on call. May be required to work some holiday shifts as well.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Ability to use basic office equipment, phone fax, copy machine, etc.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
- 1 year of Endo Tech or C.N.A experience preferred.