Food Service Worker - Full Time
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Food Service Worker
- Must be able to work varied hours, days, and shifts.
- Will be required to work evenings and weekends.
- Job duties include food preparation, delivery of patient trays, dishwashing, cashiering, and other tasks as needed.
- Must be able to assist visitors ranging from pediatric to geriatric and employees in the cafeteria.
- Current Davis County food handler's permit is required.
- Prior food service experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to push food carts and remain on feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push up to 250 lbs. with assistance.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.