Food Service Worker - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Food Service Worker
Job duties include food preparation, delivery of patient trays, dishwashing, cashiering, and other tasks as needed. Must be able to assist visitors ranging from pediatric to geriatric and employees in the cafeteria. Must be able to work varied hours, days, and shifts. Will be required to work evenings and weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Davis County food handler's permit is required.
- Prior food service experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to push food carts and remain on feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and push up to 250 lbs. with assistance.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.