Hyperbaric Tech - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department Director and Safety Supervisor, the Hyperbaric Technician acts as a control operator of mono-place chambers. The hyperbaric technician also handles routine tasks, vital signs and assists ambulation, transfers, and transports while assuring patient chambers are safe, comfortable, and aesthetically presentable. Reports frequently to the Program Manager or Program Administrator in his/her absence. Acts within the guidelines of federal and state laws, DNV, and Standards of Professional and Ethical practice.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certification as a Hyperbaric Technician (CHT) strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a hyperbaric tech preferred.
- Ability to use basic office equipment, phone, fax, and copy machine. Good computer skills and familiar with various software applications.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.