Lab Assistant II/Front Office Lead - Full Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospitalΓÇÖs highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, WomenΓÇÖs Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Lab Assistant II
- Previous work experience such as patient registration, phlebotomy, and specimen processing required.
- Professional handling of electronic medical records and other computer skills.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to multi-task.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Ability to provide excellent patient care and customer service.
- High school diploma/GED required.