Lead Crisis Worker - Full Time
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Lead Crisis Worker
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Behavioral Health Director and Social Service Manager, the Lead Crisis Worker provides assessments, interventions, and discharge planning/placements according to the patient's individual needs. The Crisis Worker must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age specific needs, and to provide the care needed. The individual must be able to respect diversity of the individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of the clients and the client's support system. Collaborates and communicates effectively with clients, families, medical providers, nursing staff, and community resources. Maintains and participates in hospital and department performance improvement activities. Good computer skills with knowledge of various software applications. Must have excellent communication and group/process skills.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, social work, counseling, or other human services field. LCSW preferred.
- At least one (1) year experience in Mental Health and Chemical Dependency field required.
- Previous lead experience preferred.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- CPI required within the first 30 days of hire
- ACLS Certification
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.