Market Quality Tech - Pharmacy - Full Time
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current technician certification and required licensing
- Previous experience as a hospital pharmacy technician preferred
- One (1) year experience in a hospital pharmacy or equivalent preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology, including generic and brand name pharmaceuticals
- Ability to interact with patients, coworkers and other medical center personnel in person or by telephone, in a pleasant, courteous manner
- Math aptitude with the ability to perform dosage, concentration and quantity calculations accurately
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.