MRI Tech - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Diagnostic Imaging Director, the MRI Technologist performs ordered MRI exams and procedures using standard department protocols. Screens patients and all persons to safely perform exams. Administers intravenous MRI contrast and screens for contrast precautions prior to injecting. Transports patients safely to and from MRI department. Maintains availability on-call as scheduled. Works as part of the Imaging department team. All other duties as assigned.
- Utah State License in radiologic technology required.
- Graduate of an ARRT approved school of radiologic technology.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years previous MRI experience. X-Ray experience a plus.
- Knowledge of power injector use preferred.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing