Nursing Supervisor - PRN - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Will work one weekend per month (day-shift), and on an as-needed basis.
- Must be available to work afternoons and nights.
- Responsible for day-to-day staffing duties.
- Communicates with physicians about all aspects in providing patient care.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Requires a minimum of five years RN experience.
- RN license in the State of Utah required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage others required.
- Requires good prioritizing skills.
- Must be self-directed.
- Ability to work with physicians required.
- Basic computer skills also required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing