Paramedic - Full Time
The Paramedic works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and assists with emergency room procedures. Performs patient care activities within the scope of certification and training. Paramedics are responsible for providing rapid and safe patient care in collaboration with physicians, nurses, and EMT's within the ER setting.
- Must have 1 year Paramedic experience
- Must have current certification as Paramedic in the State of Utah
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS and PALS required
- Able communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Medical terminology skills required
- Requires excellent customer service/patient care techniques.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.