Radiology Tech - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Work schedule to be determined
- Must be available to work various days/nights and shifts
- The Staff Radiologic Technologist is responsible for the performance of radiographic procedures by the application of ionization radiation or other diagnostic methods to produce radiographs as would be required under a variety of conditions on patient of all ages from pediatric to geriatric.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Utah State license required
- Prefer 1-2 years hospital-based experience.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English