Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist - Full Time
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Under general supervision the Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) counsels applicants about job opportunities within the hospital, screens resumes and applications, interviews qualified applicants for various positions, schedules candidates to interview with hiring manager and conducts offers of employment. The TAS will initiate background checks and prepare documents to assist HR in the new hire process. The TAS confers with requesting departments regarding staffing needs, trends, position requirements and strategies. The TAS will initiate contact and schedule recruiting visits to colleges and schools, professional meetings and conferences. The TAS will utilize current practices marketing practices to attract talent, including but not limited to social networking, college visitation programs, mail and or email campaigns, networking in the community and prospecting.
**The Utah Regional TAS is responsible for delivering full-cycle recruitment for the hospitals and facilities in the market, assigned as needed based on priorities established by Corporate VP of Talent Acquisition and regional HR Directors. Based on fluctuating needs, up to 50% of the workload could involve sourcing applicants through resume databases and social media platforms. All other duties as assigned. This position requires flexibility and excellent time management skills. Some travel between the Utah hospitals will be required, as needed.**
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or other related field preferred
- Minimum of two years of healthcare recruiting experience required
- Technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills relevant to Human Resources in order to effectively communicate with applicants, employees, team members, department managers/directors and administration.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
- Proven ability to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Basic knowledge of personnel management, employment and recruitment techniques, and laws relating thereto.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.