Registered Nurse - Critical Care Float Pool - Full Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospitalΓÇÖs highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, WomenΓÇÖs Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provides direct patient care in critical care units, ICU, ER, and Telemetry, as needed, during a regularly scheduled full time 12 hour shift.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in patients condition or response to treatment.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult
- Must have current license as a Registered Nurse in Utah.
- Must have current ACLS and PALS
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
- Must have minimum 2 years RN experience in the ER, ICU, and/or Telemetry.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Davis Hospital and Medical centeris directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's