Registered Nurse - GI Lab - Part Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provides direct patient care in the GI Lab.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Previous endoscopy, ICU or ER experience preferred.
- Current RN license in the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire.
- Must obtain PALS certification within 6 months of hire.
- Must get sedation certification
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written