Registered Nurse - Well Baby Nursery - Full Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Will be responsible for attending deliveries and providing initial assessments and interventions of newborns.
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- One year RN experience preferred.
- Must have current RN license to work in the State of Utah.
- BLS certification issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider also required.
- Need to complete STABLE and NRP within six months of hire.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written