Respiratory Therapist - PRN - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provides Cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physicians orders, departmental policies and procedures.
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments while understanding purpose of each and possible side effects.
- Sets up and monitors mechanical ventilators.
- Performs airway management and tracheal suctioning.
- Performs arterial punctures to obtain arterial blood gas analysis.
- Performs EKG's.
- Requires CRT and must possess a current Respiratory License in the State of Utah.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Current ACLS, PALS & NRP or to be completed within first year of employment
- NICU experience strongly preferred.
- Previous Respiratory Therapist experience desired.
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.