RN - ICU - Full Time - RN - ICU - Full Time $5,000 Sign On Bonus Available*
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
**To be eligible for the $5,000 Sign On Bonus, you must have at least 2 years of direct ICU Nursing experience. RN’s with less than 2 years of ICU experience can still apply for the position, however, would not be qualified for the bonus**
**Current Steward Health Care employees are not eligible for the bonus.**
- Provide direct care for critically ill patients.
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Previous ICU or Telemetry experience required.
- Must have current RN license to work in the State of Utah.
- Need to complete cardiac monitoring course and ACLS within six months of hire.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing