RN - Labor and Delivery - PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Department Director and Department Clinical Coordinator, the Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN directs and guides patient teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Staff nurses render care to patients within an assigned unit; administering medication and noting reactions, assisting in maintaining highly specialized therapy with complicated equipment, assessing the patient's condition, medication and treatment. Performs routine and technical care to acutely ill patients. Revises the plan of care to meet changing needs of the patient. Other duties as assigned.
- Must have current RN license in the State of Utah
- Previous experiece as an RN required. Women's services experience preferred.
- ACLS, NRP, and STABLE certifications required within first 90 days of hire.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
This Hospital is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.