RN - OR - Full Time
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
The operating room RN is under the supervision of the operating room Clinical Coordinator. The nurse is responsible for the safety and care of the peri-operative patient. Responsibilities range from immediate pre-operative assessment, intra-operative intervention, to post-operative evaluation, ensuring continuity of care during the surgical experience. Will function as a circulating nurse. Other duties as assigned.
- Must have current RN license to work in the State of Utah.
- Must have at least one year RN experience. Outpatient services experience helpful.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Basic aseptic knowledge required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.