RN - OR / Operating Room - *$45 Internal Contract* - Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Contract Registered Nurse assignment. This is a contract to work as a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room at Davis Hospital and Medical Center.
This is for a 13 week contract with the possibility of extensions and/or permanent placement after if desired.
Contract employees are not eligible for benefits or merit increases. Pay is $45 an hour.
- Associate Degree in Nursing. Bachelor's preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of OR nursing experience
- UT RN licensure or compact state license active and in good standing
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Prior experience in computer charting
- EXTERNAL applicants ONLY. Current Steward Health Care employees are not eligible.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.