RN - Quality - Policy Coordinator - INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Registered Nurse - Policy Coordinator
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Quality Director, the Policy Coordinator - RN, is responsible for composing, maintaining, and clarifying facility policies. Other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license valid in the state of Utah.
- Previous quality and administrative experience preferred
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to synthesize complex and diverse information.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.