Surgical Tech - Full Time - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Will function as a surgical technician.
- Maintain a sterile field, assisting physicians with procedures including instrumentation and equipment.
- Must have successfully completed a surgical technician program.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Basic aseptic knowledge required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Prefer one year surgical tech experience.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."