Ultrasound Tech - PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Under the general direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Department Director, Lead Ultrasound Technologist and attending Radiologists, the Ultrasound Technologist safely performs a variety of exams utilizing Ultrasound equipment to produce high quality images of various anatomic structures. Other duties as assigned.
- ARRT or ARDMS Registration required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Familiarity with and ability to use selected equipment.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in a calm and appropriate fashion.
- On-Call shifts on Evenings, Weekends and Holidays, as needed.
- Rad Tech Licensure in the State of Utah preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years Ultrasound experience preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year OB experience preferred.
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours that allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments organized to ensure a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff