Ultrasound Tech - PRN
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Ultrasound Tech II
Under the general direction of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Department Director and Lead Ultrasound Technologist and attending Radiologists, the Ultrasound Technologist safely performs diagnostic imaging exams using the Ultrasound modality. Scans out patients, in patients, and Emergency department patients using the Ultrasound equipment per site protocols to obtain high quality diagnostic Ultrasound images. Other duties as assigned.
- Previous ultrasound experience preferred
- ARRT (Sonography) or ARDMS required.
- Graduation from an Ultrasound approved school preferred. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.