Unit Clerk/QED - Part Time With Benefits - (Roy Campus) - DHMC
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Under the general direction of the and Emergency Services Director, the Unit Secretary performs clerk duties at the Emergency Department Nursing Station, while functioning as the focal communication source. Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- CPI Certification required within 90 days of hire.
- C.N.A, EMT, or Paramedic experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology, great communication skills, and computer experience.
- Previous experience in clerical positions, hospital experience, or has completed equivalent training program.
- Requires excellent phone skills and great customer service skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."